The Miami Foundation and Philanthropy Miami annually present the Emerging Philanthropist Award to a young donor who uses charitable giving to drive measureable results around a local cause, broadly improve the lives of Miamians and encourage others to give. Miami is a forward-thinking community and the next generation of philanthropists have already taken ownership of our region’s future success. The hope is that this award inspires other rising philanthropic leaders to see how any donor at any age can have a real impact on the issues they care about.
We invite you to nominate someone today who you feel is deserving of this recognition.
Nominees must be age 40 or younger and live in Miami-Dade County. They may work or serve in any field or sector. The person should be someone who has demonstrated a clear philanthropic commitment to one or more Miami-Dade-focused causes and/or organizations by:
- Devoting time, treasure and talent significant to the individual capacity to give
- Serving or having served in a voluntary leadership role at a Miami-Dade-based nonprofit and/or civic organization(s)
- Using their voice, networks and influence to inspire others to become philanthropically involved in our community
- Nominations must be received by Tuesday, January 8, 2019 by 5:00 pm
- The winner will be recognized at the annual Philanthropy Miami Donor Next Door Luncheon on March 13, 2019 and must be available to attend and make remarks
For more information contact: Victoria Robinson, Development Officer, The Miami Foundation
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 786.406.1787
To submit a nomination, please create an account on the Submittable platform, fill out the nomination form and click “Submit.”