Congratulations on your grant award from The Miami Foundation.
The Foundation knows the COVID-19 pandemic forced nonprofits to revise programs and operations and we know your reports will reflect this. This is fine! We still want you to share what you were and were not able to accomplish so we can learn from your experiences.
Use this form to submit grant reports for the programs listed below by the dates in your grant agreement.
- Civic Leadership Agenda
- Community Grants
- LGBTQ Community Fund
- State Attorney’s Denise Moon Memorial Fund
- State Attorney’s Fund for a Safer and Healthier Community
- Community Recovery Fund Grant Award (COVID-19)
We recommend you prepare your responses in a word processing program based on the word limits shown in this form.
If you have questions please contact Alex Rosales at email@example.com.
Please use this form to submit your grant report to The Miami Foundation. Copies of our reporting templates and guidelines can be found on our website at http://miamifoundation.org/knightwinners.
This form should be used if you received a grant for a Knight Foundation or other private foundation related program. i.e. - Knight Arts Challenge, Celebrate Charlotte Arts, Knight Endowment Funds and Artificial Intelligence Fund.
If you have questions about your grant please contact the director of programs and grants administration, Lindsey Linzer at LLinzer@miamifoundation.org.
Please note, The Miami Foundation is working remotely as a result of coronavirus. Please expect a delay in payment processing times. We appreciate your patience.
This form should be used to submit payment requests to The Miami Foundation. Requests including supporting documentation must be received by Friday at 5:00 pm EST for payment by the end of the following week.
The Foundation is issuing all payments by ACH Electronic Funds Transfer. We are requesting that you provide your ACH information using this secure form. While we will still allow payment via check we will be transitioning away from payment via check soon.
Please click here to see our full payment request guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a current scholar of the following programs, please save this application as a bookmark for future reference:
- Ortega Foundation Scholarship (eligible for 4 awards)
- Give Kids A Chance Scholarship (eligible for 4 awards)
- Badia Spices Scholarship (eligible for 4 awards)
- Cornerstone Group Scholarship (eligible for 2 awards)
- Liberty Square Student Scholarship (eligible for 2 awards)
Please complete all questions below, paying careful attention to the fields that pertain to your scholarship award. Required attachments include:
- copy of your unofficial transcript (PDF file only)
- copy of your full-time class schedule (12 credits or more; unless you are graduating and don't need full-time credits) (PDF file only)
- 1-page letter addressed to the donor detailing how the award has helped you reach your academic goals (Ortega Foundation recipients only) (PDF file only)
These attachments will be used to confirm your eligibility to renew. Please refer to individual guidelines and renewal criteria here. Contact Alex Rosales, programs associate at email@example.com with questions.
This form is for current Foundation grantees to submit their signed grant agreement, revised project budget and/or payment information.
The Foundation is issuing all payments by ACH Electronic Funds Transfer. We are requesting that you provide your ACH information using this secure form.
If you are a grantee for multiple grant programs you can submit this form more than once.
If it is absolutely necessary that your organization receive payment via check or if you have any questions please reach out to your primary contact at The Miami Foundation.
The Miami Foundation and Philanthropy Miami annually present the Emerging Philanthropist Award to a young donor who uses charitable giving to drive measurable results around a local cause, broadly improve the lives of Miamians and encourage others to give. Miami is a forward-thinking community and the next generation of philanthropists has already taken ownership of our region’s future success. The hope is that this award inspires other rising philanthropic leaders to see how any donor at any age can have a real impact on issues they care about.
We invite you to nominate someone today who you feel is deserving of this recognition.
Nominees must be between the ages of 18 and 40 and live in Miami-Dade County. They may work or serve in any field or sector, though their employment at a nonprofit organization may not be the sole reason for their nomination. The person should be someone who has demonstrated a clear philanthropic commitment to one or more Miami-Dade-focused causes and/or organizations by:
- Devoting time, treasure and talent significant to the individual’s capacity to give
- Serving or have served in a voluntary leadership role at one or several Miami-Dade-based nonprofit(s) and/or civic organization(s)
- Using their voice, networks and influence to inspire others to become philanthropically involved in our community
- Nominations must be received by Friday, June 11, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
- The winner will be recognized at the annual Philanthropy Miami Donor Next Door Luncheon on October 15, 2021 and must be available to attend and make remarks.
The Foundation will reach out to each nominee to have him or her complete a brief profile related to the above criteria. This profile will be due by Friday, July 9, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
Past winners include:
2018 | Ana Mari Ortega
2019 | Kara Zeder Rosen
2020 | Amaka Amalu-Anderson
For more information, contact: Stephanie Marcus | Development Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org